Here are some of the upcoming events in Phuket in 2023
- Laguna Phuket Marathon (June 10-11, 2023) is a popular running event that attracts runners from all over the world. The race takes place on a scenic course along the beaches of Phuket.
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival (October 13-22, 2023) is a colorful and lively festival that celebrates the cultures of Taoism and Buddhism. The festival features vegetarian food, street performances, and religious processions.
- Phuket King’s Cup Regatta (Dec 2-9, 2023) is a world-renowned sailing event that takes place in Phuket’s beautiful waters. The regatta features a variety of classes, from racing yachts to traditional Thai boats. Phuket King’s Cup Regatta in Phuket
- Phuket Spartan Trifecta (November 25-26) is a challenging obstacle course race that takes place over three days. The race features a variety of obstacles, including mud pits, monkey bars, and barbed wire crawls. Phuket Spartan Trifecta in Phuket.
In addition to these major events, there are many other things to see and do in Phuket throughout the year. Here are a few ideas:
- Visit the Big Buddha, a 45-meter-tall statue of Buddha that offers stunning views of the island.
- Relax on 12 Phuket beaches, such as Patong Beach, Karon Beach, or Kata Beach.
- Go shopping in Phuket Town, where you can find everything from souvenirs to designer clothes.
- Explore the jungles and waterfalls of Phuket National Park.
- Go on a day trip to one of the nearby islands, such as Phi Phi Island or James Bond Island.
If you need a car rental for the convenient to drive around Phuket, you can reserve a car rental phuket in advance.