Here are some of the best parks in Bangkok:
- Benchakitti Park is a large park with a running and biking path that encircles a lake with boats, fish, and turtles. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors and a top relax and quiet places to read in Bangkok.
- Queen Sirikit Park is a botanical garden with lawns, walking paths, fountains, and ponds. It is a popular spot for picnics and walks.
Queen Sirikit Park is a beautiful botanical garden in the Chatuchak District of Bangkok, Thailand. It was established in 1992 to celebrate the 60th birthday of Queen Sirikit, the wife of King Bhumibol Adulyadej. The park covers an area of 22 hectares and is home to over 2,000 species of plants from all over the world, including many rare and endangered species.
In addition to its many plants, Queen Sirikit Park is also home to a variety of animals, including birds, squirrels, and lizards. The park is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike to come and enjoy the outdoors.
- Benchasiri Park is a 4.5-hectare green space with landscaped lakeside grounds, modern sculptures, and outdoor events. It is a great place to people-watch and enjoy the scenery.
- Rommaninat Park is a park on the site of a former prison with old guard towers. It has an outdoor gym, skatepark, and playground. It is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike.
- Santiphap Park is a downtown green space with a jogging track, ponds, gardens, and a playground. It also offers exercise classes. It is a great place to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors.