The list of best places to visit in Mae Sot,Thailand
Car Rental Companies in Mae Sot
Rentconnected.com Rent Connected combines car rentals from dfifrent car rental companies ranging from eco-cars, small cars, medium cars, large cars, luxury cars, pickup trucks, SUV cars, premium cars, van and even van with a driver. We make it easier for you to book car rentals from the leading car rental companies in Mae Sot Airport (MAQ) such as Thai Rent A Car and Hertz as well as local car companies.
Pick Up location for car rental at Mae Sot Airport
At Mae Sot Airport.If you would like the car to be delivered at your place or other locations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0805495491.
Looking for customer reviews at Mae Sot?Rent Connected let you read the reviews received from past customers from Facebook หรือ Trustpilot So, you can make sure you can trust the brand you are going to rent from Rent Connected Platform. Be sure to reserve the vehicle in advance.
Rent Connected is a car rental platform comparing car rental prices from different car rental companies
over 90 companies in Thailand with car rental services covering 30 airports. Rent Connected always focuses on quality of the cars and customer services. There have been over 50,000 users booking in every platform including Andriod and iOS
2. International Driving License or Driving license translated in English
3. Credit Cards for the deposit when getting a car. If local car companies, cash is acceptable. please see terms and conditions before the booking
4. In some cases, for local companies, air ticket is needed to show when getting a car.
5. In some cases, if you do not have a credit card, some car rental companies allowed to use the debit card as a deposit. you can consult with our customer services prior to the booking process.
you can buy additional insurance to cover the excesss fee when picking up the car at the airport to eliminate the excess fees
Some of the locar car companies do not have the the additional insurance to add on. Please make sure to check before getting the car.
CDW and LDW is the insurance with excess fees. CDW stands for Collision Damage Waiver and LDW stands for Loss Damage Waiver.
The renter only pays for excess fees only if you are at fault when there is an accident. Please read more at terms and conditions before the booking.
SCDW and ECDW is the insurance without excess fees. SCDW stands for Super Collision Damage Waiver and ECDW Extra Collision Damage Waiver.
The renter will not need to pay anything if there is an accident and even if you are at the fault.
- Normal Insurance
- Full Insurance
- Cash for Deposit
- (If you don't have a credit card, please select cash option.)