The list of best places to visit in PhuketThailand
Monthly Car Rental Companies in Phuket CityRent Connected combines monthly car rentals from different car rental companies ranging from eco-cars, small cars, medium cars, large cars, pickup trucks, SUV cars, van. We make it easier for you to book monthly car rentals from the leading car rental companies in Phuket Airport (HKT) such as Thai Rent A Car, Avis Thailand, Sixt Rent A Car, Chic Car Rent, Yesaway, Hertz, Thrifty, Bizcar and Budget Car and Truck Rental as well as local car companies like Siam Auto Rent, Runway
Pick Up location for car rental at Phuket Airport
Apart from pick up location for car rental at Phuket Airport, there are other locations such as Phuket City, rail way train station, bus station,Central Festival Phuket, Patong Beach, Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Junceylon, Rawai Beach, Na Harn Beach, Nai Yang Beach, etc.
Rent Connected is a car rental platform comparing car rental prices from different car rental companies
over 90 companies in Thailand with car rental services covering 30 airports. Rent Connected always focuses on quality of the cars and customer services. There have been over 40,000 users booking in every platform including Andriod and iOS
2. International Driving License or Driving license translated in English
3. Credit Cards for the deposit when getting a car. If local car companies, cash is acceptable. please see terms and conditions before the booking
4. In some cases, for local companies, air ticket is needed to show when getting a car.
5. In some cases, if you do not have a credit card, some car rental companies allowed to use the debit card as a deposit. you can consult with our customer services prior to the booking process.
you can buy additional insurance to cover the excesss fee when picking up the car at the airport to eliminate the excess fees
Some of the locar car companies do not have the the additional insurance to add on. Please make sure to check before getting the car.
CDW and LDW is the insurance with excess fees. CDW stands for Collision Damage Waiver and LDW stands for Loss Damage Waiver.
The renter only pays for excess fees only if you are at fault when there is an accident. Please read more at terms and conditions before the booking.
SCDW and ECDW is the insurance without excess fees. SCDW stands for Super Collision Damage Waiver and ECDW Extra Collision Damage Waiver.
The renter will not need to pay anything if there is an accident and even if you are at the fault.
Some local car companies allow you to deposit as cash. please make sure you filter deposit as cash prior to the booking.
- Normal Insurance
- Full Insurance
- Cash for Deposit
- (If you don't have a credit card, please select cash option.)